If you disagree with any of these terms, we ask that you do not enter the website.
The Website Reflexology Scholarly Publications belongs to the Centre of Lifelong Learning “Health Studies – integrated” and represented by Sofia Raptopoulou.
The present usage terms can be amended at any time when necessary, with no further announcement. We recommend you keep yourself updated with the terms every time you visit our website.
- Availability of Website: The Centre for Lifelong Learning “Health Studies – integrated” is not obliged to maintain the website and may terminate its operation or modify it at any time. During periods of modification or upgrades, access may not be possible. This will be done with no prior notice.
- Safety of Website: We use all the latest and necessary technology to ensure the safety of the website. Nonetheless, we cannot fully guarantee that the website is free of bugs or any other digital viruses that can have destructive properties. It is the responsibility of the user to have the relevant protection systems. The Reflexology Scholarly Pub website is not responsible for any damage caused by access to or inability to access the website or the information contained therein.
- Completeness of the Content:The website Reflexology Scholarly Pub, despite making every effort to ensure the information provided is as accurate as possible, is not responsible for any omissions or inaccuracies on any matter. The website Reflexology Scholarly Pub makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, suitability, or completeness of the contents of this website. The use of the information contained on the website is the sole responsibility of the user.
- Intellectual Property: The intellectual property in the content of the website, including indicative texts, documents, files, graphics, images, and code as well as the general “aesthetics” of the website, belongs to Reflexology Scholarly Pub, Health Studies – integrated and to the authors and copyright holders as referred to on a case-by-case basis. Copying or printing of all or part of the website is permitted only under the condition that any indications showing the copyright on the pages, will not be altered, or deleted and that the original source will be cited. Any infringement of the copyright of any part of the content of the website will be dealt with in accordance with the law and applicable provisions.
- Industrial Property:All product names included in the website, the name Reflexology Scholarly Pub and the companies and bodies with which is collaborates with, the trademarks, photographs and any other element, written or visual, that distinguishes products or services or Producers or distributors of products are protected by the applicable provisions on industrial property and their use, imitation or falsification in any way without prior written permission is prohibited. The Reflexology Scholarly Pub website does not claim trademarks or related rights of third parties contained on the website. These third-party trademarks are displayed solely for the purpose of identifying the respective products and in no case shall their use by Reflexology Scholarly Pub be construed as a claim for rights thereto or as an association of any kind with the holders of such rights.
- Information given by the users: The user that communicates with Reflexology Scholarly Pub through the website is responsible for the information included in said communication.
- Health Professionals:To access certain functions and/or parts of the website that are addressed exclusively to health professionals in order to ensure the best possible, safest and secure use of them, user information is required in order to assign a password. The use is responsible for the accuracy of the information he/she provides, which must be true and complete. Providing inaccurate information will be prosecuted by any legal means. Users with the right to access the above services are fully responsible for their use of the website with a password. They are required to keep their password private, to ensure that their credentials cannot be used by unauthorized third parties and to immediately inform the Reflexology Scholarly Pub of any unauthorized use or suspicion of unauthorized use. The website Reflexology Scholarly Pub is not responsible for any damage caused by the unauthorized use of the password by third parties or by persons that are not health professionals, and reserves all legal rights in the event of any damage from such use. It also reserves the right to refuse the assignment of a password or to terminate the access of a given password if unauthorized use is found or unauthorized use by non-health professionals.
- Personal Data: The website Reflexology Scholarly Pub collects and processes only the personal data of the users of the website that are explicitly mentioned below, as in the General Privacy and Data Protection Policy, and only in the manner mentioned below. The Reflexology Scholarly Pub website does not disclose to third parties, except the competent authorities in compliance with its legal and administrative obligations, the personal data of users without their written permission and does not use them for purposes other than those mentioned above. For statistical and security reasons, the requests for access to the website and the number of visitors are recorded, without keeping any data that visitors may be identified by. Browsing the website is taken as the consent of the user for the collection and processing of this data. The Reflexology Scholarly Pub website takes all necessary measures to protect users’ data from accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, destruction, or access by unauthorized persons.
- Disable Cookies: You can revise your consent at any time by clicking “Disable All Cookies” [or equivalent wording] in the cookies banner or by deleting cookies in your internet browsing settings.
- Minors: The website is intended for use by adults only. Reflexology Scholarly Pub does not knowingly collect data from users who are or concern minors.
- Illegal Use:The use of the website for the transmission of defamatory, offensive, or threatening material or material that violates the rights of third parties as well as messages with similar content, is prohibited. Any such use will be prosecuted by all legal means.
- Enjoyment of Rights:Any non-exercise of Reflexology Scholarly Pub rights arising from these terms does not constitute, nor can it be construed as a waiver of those rights. In case of illegal or contrary to these terms, use of the website, we reserve the right to claim compensation for any damage.